At Cortland County SPCA, we believe that keeping pets in a loving home is every bit as important as finding new homes for them. We want you to consider us as a resource to help you have a long and happy life together.
Cortland County SPCA is pleased to provide assistance by offering free cat and dog food to responsible pet parents in need. The food is supplied entirely through donations to the shelter. We cannot guarantee that we will have food available to give at any given times. Please read the guidelines below to determine if you qualify for this assistance program.
To Qualify for the Pet Food Assistance Program:
• Provide photo ID each time you come to pick up food
• You may receive food from the pantry every two weeks
• Food is available for cats and dogs only
• All pets in the household must be spayed/neutered. Proof of spay/neuter will need to be provided at the first visit only.
• We reserve the right to deny pet food assistance if more pets are added to the household
If you qualify for pet food assistance, please fill out an application below and our Community Engagement Coordinator will be in touch with you shortly.